Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Is still saying he wants to see him in my home and help… but wants to still be nasty to me one minute saying hes glad we split up years ago as I were too argumentative meaning I defended myself then next we have a seriously ill son and we need to both be civil too each other if hes glad we split up why want to be in my home?? I’ve said we both also have our lifes to get on with he said yes but our sons first like he cares probably still wants control x

KIP.
      Participant

It’s pointless having any contact with him. It just keeps you stuck in the crazy. So step back from the crazy and have zero contact.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is your son so seriously ill that he can’t be moved from your house to his father’s house for visits?

I think I would need to know a bit more detail before I could properly comment any further.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content