Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pinkturtle
      Participant

So I’m trying to get out and have got a new place but he is still able to get to me, complicated but I can’t explain without breaking forum rules by giving info that may identify me.

So I have some stuff still there which is valuable. It’s basically a kind of equipment for a hobby.

I’ve asked for it which got me a tantrum about how it stays with his.

I could enter the house and get it but I’d have to take everything still stored there and i don’t have room due to current living arrangements & to be honest I’m frightened he will catch me as I never know where he is & doesn’t work regular hours.

I can’t get a family member to come
      With me as they enable him to get to me Eg invite him to family events make him welcome in their home, chat to him despite etc etc but that’s another story.

I could replace but it would cost thousands. I don’t have.

I want my stuff so I can build my life back and he knows that.

What’s my position with my belongings?

KIP.
      Participant

I’d ask a police officer to go with you. Or meet you there. Take everything that is yours and pay for storage until you’re settled somewhere. Explain that you fear for your safety. You could hire a man and van to help you and take a supportive friend with you. Try to do it when he’s most likely to be out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content