Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

Has been turned sideways. Because he’s been behaving if he continues to he’s going to get off with it. After pleading guilty! My harassment order isn’t in place and the only thing keeping me safe now is bail conditions. It’s awful. No justice

Starmoon
      Participant

How horrible. I don’t know your situation but can imagine how angry you must be that justice isn’t being done. I hope you’re able to safely keep him away from you and I hope you’re able to move on and live the life you deserve 😘

Hopesprings
      Participant

I can’t believe it. I think he will stay away because he won’t want anything on his record. It’s an absolute disgrace though. I went through hell on the approach and day of that court case for the slime ball to plead guilty at the last minute and now he’s probably going to get off with it anyway. But I do know the main thing is he keeps away from me.

Ayanna
      Participant

Hopefully he stays away. Mine did not care about bail conditions and nothing happened to him. Move if you can and cut all contact. You need to fight like a lioness. This system supports abusers not victims.

Hopesprings
      Participant

He didn’t at first but after a few times of being arrested he did get the message. I panicked the other day but I think I got confused when they called me to let me know the outcome can’t go into too much detail but I believe my non harassment order is still in place. It’s the assault he is going to get off with but the order was put in place got his bail breaches. You are right about the system though. I’m going to move but it’s going to be on my terms.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content