Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

With his health I’ve had to make contact with his dad about it… anyway he went to the hospital as I organused it with my s worker… he were there when i arrived. I actually looked at him and thought what the hell did I see in you?. He were saying he Hope’s he doesnt (detail removed by moderator)… I thought nothing changes with you… uve not seen ur son in ages and when u do under awful circumstances u complain…… I were about to walk out when he then went on to say…. if I stayed longer he would give me a lift home it will save the taxi fares I said no thanks and walked of….. not a chance would I of accepted a lift….. hes apparently got a partner too so I’d never do that…. it were probably to stop me doing anything with the rest of my evening if id of stayed back and waited…….. they dont change. X

KIP.
      Participant

Sending positive thoughts to you both. Yes they never change. Stay strong đź’•

hop
      Participant

Well done for doing what you need to do and show him you don’t need anything from him for yourself,only your child đź‘Ź

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content