Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wildwoodflower
      Participant

Hi,

I’m feeling very hurt. This is a bit complicated. My current partner also has (detail removed by Moderator). They have a (detail removed by Moderator). I see the (detail removed by Moderator) quite a bit and i am very good to her. Somewhere along the lines my abusive ex has been in contact with my partners (detail removed by Moderator). (detail removed by Moderator) has now told my partner that (detail removed by Moderator). (detail removed by Moderator) seems to really like me. I know their opinions shouldnt matter but i just feel extremely hurt. My partner says he will talk to (detail removed by Moderator) and not to let it get to me as we know what both of them are like.

I just feel like even though i am out of the relationship he is still trying so hard to turn everyone against me. All i have ever done on him was try to protect my kids. He failed a drug test (detail removed by Moderator). My gut feeling was right.

Bananaboat
      Participant

Hello, I saw this post before it was heavily moderated to remove genders/relationships but didn’t have chance to reply earlier. My ex’s child was used as a weapon like this and it’s really hard. It’s good your partner is being supportive and awful your ex is interfering like this. If you can focus on you, your kids and creating a welcoming environment for your partner’s child, that’s a good place to be. It’s for your partner to speak to his ex so don’t be tempted there and watch out for the child acting out when with you as they are probably being fed lies at home. Don’t respond to messages or social media, be the grown up here. It’s not an easy situation to be in x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content