Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Tbe end will be soon though no leaving date. He sign papers so i know it will happen and he will leave.

Due to a bill we spoke and his voice so gentle and he seem kind. I can see why i loved him if only it was the real him.

I know it was an act but its hit me to the core.

I will make sure that we dont speak again so he cant get in my head. As i was doubting how bad he is.

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

Keep going u r doing so well , yes its horrible when we can see the real them pretending to be fake, and heart breaking how we fell for the fake them, keep your distance , u know how bad he is and why u left him, just remind yoursself how they have made your life hell this year

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks con 123. I will keep well away though we will have to make a phone call together.

I can see why i stayed so long now.

Just focus on all the work i need to do in tbe house, cleaning, and decorating. Souch to prove to my self.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content