Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

When my son has a drink he keeps going to the local pub where my ex goes. I can’t understand why he’s doing this as he knocked his confidence swore at him much more. I’ve told my son repeatedly not to go as he’s probably exchanging beer for information. He’s promised before he would take my son to work but because I’m not talking to him my son can get stuffed. X

godschild
      Participant

They even use their own flesh and blood to get at you, they punish them as you arnt speaking him they have no concience on what they do, if he loved your Son what you do or dont do would not be affected , the children are pawns for them to use as weapons.
      Maybe your Son is trying to get him tobe a Dad by going to the pub, he needs a Dad but cant see that his Dad is not being a Dad.
      Mine knocked my Sons confidence so much many years ago an he lost a job through it, he used to swear at him and call him names yet now its more me that my Son avoids and his Dad is treated better.
      No way of understanding the effects of abuse have on our children, he may feel controlled or trying to cover up what hid dad has done to him by trying to be friends with him so he does not have to face the pain of what he has done to him , to kind of win his dads approvalx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content