Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Random.
      Participant

I am absolutely fuming beyond belief. Not only did he (detail removed by Moderator).
      I then find out he’s been trying to pick up other women. I knew he had been lying about where he was until stupid o’clock in the morning, hindsight’s a wonderful thing. Worst thing again is he’s an abusive a***hole when he eventually gets back. He knows me & his baby are sat at home & he has the audacity to behave like that. It’s embarrassing & the abuse has gotten so horrific. I just can’t believe the levels of his deceit & how much of a Jekyll & Hyde he is!!

Better-days
      Participant

Hi just read your post this dosnt surprise me my partner had an affair for (detail removed by Moderator) years was the only time I was truly happy. I actually hate him. I tried to leave it was herrendous but I definitely think through posting on this forum I can maybee do it one day. I have no advice but I know how you feel. I hope u r ok x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content