Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Me again!!! Found out he’s got a new girlfriend and also found out that she is the bike of the estate, sleeps with anyone, takes drugs, not very clean, and a mouthy woman. It’s made me feel a little bit better but also cheated as he would make effort for that but not his own son and potential family??? I know he will never change but why couldn’t we just be happy?? I’m never ever guna trust anyone for another relationship and all I ever wanted was a happy loving family. To be loved spoiled etc also if he does get in contact to see our son I don’t really want him around him cos of drugs and now her cos of what I’ve heard. So can I say no??? It’s like he’s gone with around nothing that will take him when I was willing to love him forever but he just couldn’t love and respect me back. So sad

Serenity
      Participant

Hi There,

I know how you feel. The woman my ex was seen with is apparently part of a drug-taking crowd.

I think a lot of these men make out that they want the family thing, but at the end of the day they haven’t got the maturity or strength of character to handle a healthy relationship or to raise children in a good way. When they rebel and/ or leave, it’s the company they choose to keep which reflects their true character.

People says to me that basically my ex and I were a moral mismatch. It seems that you have different morals and a different outlook to him. You deserve someone who is going to treat you with respect and who would commit responsibly to a family, plus have the character to be able to raise children. These abusers are both selfish and immature.

I know they pretend to be someone different when we first meet them, but time has proved heir true substance.

You’ve been through a great deal, and deserve much more.

Thank you serenity!!! Can’t wait to have my baby and move forward. I feel frozen in time at the moment can’t really move on till she is here but he can easily do it?? Well good luck to him because drink and drugs will never ever come before my kids. I just can’t believe the jealousy and betrayal I feel. It’s so.comforting to know I’m not alone and I hope I can really hate him sooner rather then later xxxx

starchild
      Participant

hi I like the term Moral Mismatch. I think is sums my ex up to in respeck of his dealings with others, myself and any other body or authority that challenges him.

in respecy of who they chose after us …we cannot control or comprehend sometimes, however rest assured they will have been chosen as they are seen as there next victim as they are ultimately perpetrators.

Bubblegum
      Participant

Hi Ladies .I know exactly where your coming from with this .My Ex husband made out he wanted the family life etc but in reality as time moved on he was still acting like an eighteen year old .My Ex just couldn’t handle nature responsibilities of being a Dad .As said previous post found out this week My Ex has got his new girlfriend pregnant within (detail removed by moderator) brig together .At moment he is making out he’s delighted can’t wait to be a daddy again .This will be his fourth child with diffetent mother .Going through hard time moment with it all .If he is anything like he was with me and our kids it won’t last X*x

Just unbelievable really. This baby will be my ex 4th child and yeah he still acts like a teen. When I met him he was healthy great dad but it was obviously for show. He used to be an alcoholic before his 1st child but apparently changed because of becoming a dad but look where he is now (removed by moderator) years later 4 children and back on drink and nd now drugs!!!! Makes me sick. Just hurts that I’m sat and not home alone pregnant flicking through netflix while he’s probably with her having laughs cuddles and sex. When he that all with me but couldn’t respect me enough. Feel very lonely and who’s guna want me with 3 children it’s guna be years and that really makes me sad because life is so short. I really hate him for what he has done. Why can’t he just sort his life out

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content