Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

End of last year he had managed to get me to go to his flat to collect my sons b.day card. Anyway i went round big mistake his flat were a tip all hand me downstairs from last tenants curtains didn’t meet in the middle. Anyway to gel to the point he went into the bedroom stripped of and stood in the hallway and said come on then practically begging I screamed and ran out been thinking bout it I feel poorly today x

KIP.
      Participant

I hate when awful memories pop into my head. They can be random and cruel. Try to think of something funny. A time when you got one over on him. A time when he made a real a**e of himself lol. I bet there were many. Remember it’s a roller coaster ride to recovery. Down one day but super high another. On those high days try to write down what that feels like, then on the down days you can remind yourself that super high days will come again x

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks kip I used to find it amusing when he used to get gout. Or the time he stood on a plug lol xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content