Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Yellowflower
      Participant

I feel like it’s all going to get turned round onto me. I’ve only ever told the truth but I know his so clever so manipulative will they believe him? Will I lose my children in all this. Should I have never said anything to anyone. I wanted to protect them but instead will I lose them. I’m so worried what he will say next. Has anyone got any stories of hope? I lost who I was i was in his control coercive abuse and manipulation. He was physically verbally financially abusive but will I be believed.

KIP.
      Participant

I was plagued by paranoia and doubt that I wouldn’t be believed. I think it’s normal for victims to feel this way. Not one person didn’t believe me. I think when you work with victims you know right away they’re telling the truth. We have been brainwashed but the authorities haven’t. Abusers always slip up because they tell so many lies they confuse even themselves. My ex now has a criminal conviction for his stupidity and arrogance. They don’t change. Sit back and watch him make a fool of himself x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content