Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lovethesea
      Participant

I feel like giving up sometimes I wish he’d just beat me like he says he will and I’ll never wake up. I don’t know how another human can actually treat someone this way and see what it does to them but still do it. I couldn’t do it to anyone not even someone I don’t like. I just need to talk need someone to just have someone care but it’s my fault I don’t share this with anyone so I don’t have that. I think he’s leaving (detail removed by Moderator) he’s says he is he’s so angry because I got angry with him after his abuse and started packing his things, I didn’t plan to but I just reacted which I don’t usually do. When he saw the bags he went mad. I wasn’t meant to do that I know it was wrong because it makes him worse. I hope he means it and he leaves (detail removed by Moderator).

Watersprite
      Participant

Hey lovethesea. Sorry to hear this – sounds really abusive. Hope he does leave – thing is they often say that and don’t . It becomes part of playing the victim even after they have been abusive. I think talking to someone is a great first step. There is support out there. Could you try women’s aid ? A safe and trusted family member or colleague? A GP? It’s a big step but getting out of an abusive relationship is hard and the risks go up. It’s worth it tho – keep posting when you can. You are not alone x

nbumblebee
      Participant

You are not alone not here we all get it.
      My goodness after this weekend im ready to sleep and not wake up too I really am but what good would that do? They wont care.
      The more you talk the more you learn the stronger i hope you will become. Maybe talk to someone outside a dr a friend womans aid or feel free to just keep talking on here just keep talking. As much as we wanna give up we cant we just cant. Please remember you are never alone here. Stay safe xxxx

Lovethesea
      Participant

Thanks for being nice but I am alone. My friends all just suddenly left me I don’t know why. My family don’t really like me. His family were nice to me but I’ll loose them too now we are not together. I believe love is the most important thing in the world and we all need to be loved. I always try to be a loving good person helping others I go out of my way to help others sometimes. He says I think I’m a nice person but I’m not and it’s the way I do things that makes him angry. I have been a good girlfriend to him I do so much for him and I give him lots of love and affection I always want to please him and I only don’t when I really can’t. Sometimes I make mistakes but we all do that it’s not on purpose. I know loving yourself is the most important thing and I do, I think I’m a good friend and a good partner, I like who I am but for some reason others don’t love me like others are loved, they have friends and family and partners who really love them. I watch them and my heart breaks a little but I never show it. When I met him I thought I’d found someone who really loved me but then after (detail removed by Moderator) years he starts abusing me. (detail removed by Moderator)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content