Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      reborn
      Participant

I first stumbled on this forum many years ago. Many times it got me through some very dark times in my life. I never thought I would escape from the horror of my abusive marriage but I did although I had to be prepared to loose everything I owned. Many battles have been fought with (detail removed by Moderator)creditors and on top of all that massive changes at work and in the kids lives.
      After (detail removed by Moderator) I am free, divorced,debts nearly paid off and so far managed to keep a roof over our heads. Financially I am still not in control of my mortgage because his name is on it and he secured debt on the house. I have yet to pay this off so I can get my house back in my sole name. That is the only major thorn in my side.
      So having got through the last (detail removed by Moderator) on my own the more niggling worries are the fact he hasn’t changed in any way shape or form. Just when I think its safe to breath again he starts with his debt letters being sent to my house. All of course designed to make me know he is still in control and cause me aggravation. There is no end to his evil ways. Why ? What is the point of starting the abuse again ? I have moved on so why can’t he ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content