Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I asked X a question, which lead to X having a discussion with another family member – X then decided the discussion was actually an argument (it wasnt/should have been a straight forward conversation) and when this family member apologised, X said it was my fault for manipulating the situation (because I asked a question).. obviously asking a question is not manipulation nor with the intent to cause and argument, but X likes trying to turn others on me (thankfully didn’t happen). I know I’m not in the wrong, just needing to vent

Wiseafter
      Participant

Asking a question was something of a trigger I found. Never got anywhere just asking a question – always always turned into an ‘argument’ – caused by me – deliberately wanting to start something – apparently! Or it was none of my business. Also, no such thing as a ‘straight forward conversation’ with these men. They will turn anything you say into chaos to divert from having to answer the simple question or deal with it in an adult way – or put you first, because that would just be too uncomfortable for them – bringing in other family members – whats that all about? Like some kind of bullying tactic/justification they need to prove they are always right and you are at fault. Mine did it alot. Calling you manipulative is just projection in my view and its not your fault, venting here is the perfect place.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content