Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have been living in a house with my uncle who has severe dementia. He use to be horrible to me before he got ill. Took his anger out on me screaming and and shouting and blaming me for things. My Mother can new longer think straight as she was assaulted by him a couple of times in the past. And I was knocked around a few months ago. I was supposed to be looking for a new house with my mother but I thought now it might be better for her to stay where she is as she got hysterical with me a couple of days ago over money.

Also the neighbours next door keep b***hing at me though the wall every time I make a move and listen to my conversations. It has been going on for a few years and they have been aggressive with me turning on bullying tactics. And another women a couple of doors down shouted out me for calling the police. I feel like these neighbours have all been on each others side ganging up on me I can’t take any of it anymore.

I just wish they’d leave me to get on with my own business and stop poking their noses in my business. I am angry with these people and I feel like going mad at theses people every time I see them in the street. All this started because they heard my uncle shouting and heard the rows in the house. The neighbours also terrorized me by throwing food in the garden and tried to knock the wall down at me. I even had mice come into the house but the neighbours heard about it and had a laugh about it. A few months ago I was also hysterical one time after a lady shouted at me in the street. She demanded to know why I called them. The neighbours thought it was funny and had a laugh. And these neighbours are all close to each other and friendly with one another but they are horrible to me. I can’t take it with them. They have made me stressed and anxious and I had to get help from the police and the doctor.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi

I just wanted to show you some support. I am so sorry to hear about your situation. It must be so difficult for you and you are not to blame for your uncles anger.

I hope you have some help in place with looking for a new home. You could speak to shelter who can give you advice on your options https://www.shelter.org.uk/ You did the right thing by calling the police and your doctor.

Take care

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content