Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      EbonyRaven
      Participant

I went to Tai Chi. It is a new set of forms I need to learn, as it is a different teacher, however, the basic principles are the same and it felt so right.

I had to fight with my anxieties and lack of self-confidence to walk in alone, but I did it and everyone was so friendly and lovely. Looking forward to the next class.

Went to beginner’s yoga. My friend was meant to come also, but she double booked herself. I’d been really looking forward to trying it so went anyway. It was hard work as I’ve become incredibly unfit for various reasons, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and shall go back. Will be looking out videos to help me practice.

After both, I felt so very relaxed.

I have a couple of other things I’m going to see if I enjoy doing once I’ve moved too. Things I can do at home on winter days when I’m not going out anywhere.

AlwaysSorry
      Participant

This sounds wonderful ER x I’m so proud of you x

Escapee
      Participant

Ebonyraven, you’re an amazing woman!! It takes a lot to get out there, especially if you have to do it by yourself! You’re an inspiration 🙂

HunkyDory
      Participant

Sounds amazing, we’ll done for getting out there and feeling good! Xx

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

How inspiring and brave, enjoy it 💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content