Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wine lover xx
      Participant

Hi I split from my husband nearly (detail removed by moderator) ago, I was terrible he was the most controlling person, I was with him for (detail removed by moderator) years, I tried with him again (detail removed by moderator) ago and it didn’t work, I now think he is stalking me???

Watersprite
      Participant

Hello and welcome wine lover. This sounds really distressing for you. Mine did the same I got a emergency non molestation order through a charity NCDV it was scary but best thing I did. There is a stalking helpline too. Log everything. Have you considered reporting to police? Get support from women’s aid. Have a look at the Hollie guard app if you have a smart phone. How dare he carry on when you had the courage to leave. A huge step well done this is another hurdle to overcome. Take care – keep posting x

KIP.
      Participant

Please ring the police and talk to a domestic abuse officer. They can signpost you to organisations that can help you. Paladin have a good website and your local women’s aid can offer support and advise you in safety measures. It’s very common after an abusive relationship ends for these men to stalk and become violent. It’s the most dangerous stage for women so don’t underestimate him and don’t take chances with your safety. Talk to the police x

Wine lover xx
      Participant

Hi thanks everyone, I have thought about the police, but I’m scared. He is driving past in his work truck then texting our daughter to try and get information from her about me

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content