Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ghostspider
      Participant

Hello,

My first post, left my partner over (detail removed by Moderator) months ago, I feel so guilty and unsure it’s abuse. I’ve got a non mol and he has been arrested twice.

But I’ve found out he has a new girlfriend, I have a new boyfriend who is so understanding I’m so lucky but my question is how do you handle the new gf!?

My husband was arrested (detail removed by Moderator)  ago for harassing me, he’s not done with me so how do I protect her? His gf had a daughter and I’m scared for them. I know if I message her or will be seen by him and his family as being jealous but I would hate for her and her child to be in my position.

Thank you ladies xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi Ghostspider if you had to go to lengths of a non mol order it’s abuse, if he’s harassing you it’s abuse no two ways about it. No normal minded person harasses someone when they have a new partner, have no contact with him whatsoever, if you have to come off social media to do this it may come to that, phone the police if he’s still finding ways (you might need to change your number). You are right about his current partner I understand your fears and feeling a need to protect her but as you said hes probably already down the seeds of you being jealous (or unhinged) it what these toxic types do, he may in fact be accusing you of harassing him, keep any evidence (you might need it) she will in time see through him (like we all do eventually) but trying to help her might fuel him back to you (and you don’t want that) but glad your out and really glad you’ve find a new relationship (it can be really hard to trust again) if you want to warn her anonymous you can but as I said it might only stoke the fire of an already unhinged behaving person, stay strong, don’t allow him try to ruin your restarting your life again you’ve done really well
      💖🥂👍🏻

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content