• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

A very lovely place you have here, like a secret garden! Good souls embracing each other regardless of where they are. I love this story of a man who saw two little boys sitting looking very sad on a bench and he asked them, what’s wrong? And one of them said, WE have a pain in Tommy’s stomach. Sometimes that’s just what it is……we sit with each other. We use words because we have to here but overall sometimes it’s about being with another person and holding their hand. Animals have taught me how inadequate our language is. I have a thing with animals and with birds. One day I was wailing out on my patio about something deeply distressing and I do feed alot of birds sooo, here I was crying my eyes out and I looked up to see all around me were my birds, about 60 in total. All around the edges of the roof on two sides, in the garden, everywhere. So very quiet, just looking at me like – what’s the matter, Mommie? A snow white moment and all that but otherwise I am a little rounder in that I think for myself, love hard, play hard and look after my Sisters because without us on this planet, we wouldn’t exist, eh?? Much Love to you in these troubled times. I am here, will try and help if I can. If nothing else I hope to make you laugh and smile! BIG HUGS!!!

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Braelynn,

Welcome to the forum!
      And thank you for choosing to be a positive voice, sharing your experiences and insight on here with all the other women who can relate.
      I hope you also find this a place of support should you ever need it. The women on here all have their unique insights and can offer invaluable advice and guidance.
      All the best,

Lisa

KIP.
      Participant

Welcome sister 💕

KIP.
      Participant

We are all in a club we’d rather not be in but while we are, we might as well help each other. I agree about the animals and how they sense our pain and our kindness x

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it’s a club worth having at any time in our lives actually! Sometimes we stumble out of accident but then again, was it? Yes, yes, I love my little furballs and feathered friends, my horses I once had and all that. I had a cougar once upon a time that befriended me. I would ride my horse and he would be in the thicket alongside not far away. He would come into my horse’s corral and drink water from her trough, would see the imprints of paws. She never let on and I would have heard her if she did. I was bunking close by. She wasn’t afraid at all. Neither was I. I had a coyote that would come and howl with me at night, keeping the same distance every night should I close it he would back up. But he always came and we howled. I would go down the mountain to work and he would be waiting at the bottom. I would roll down my window and we would bark to each other. After all, they have been here longer than we have. They have much to teach us. I am still learning………just fed my crow a hotdog. He’s quite demanding. Only a treat, don’t do it all the time. He fusses and I go lay it on the wall and he comes straight away and grabs it.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Braelynn, you’re so welcome here, you’re a breath of fresh air you really are. I like crows too, very intelligent. You sound as If you’re very in tune with your wild woman, kudos to you💞💞
      IWMB

Newboundaries
      Participant

Hello Braelynn and welcome. Love your ‘Snow White’ moment and your positivity. I agree I think this is a lovely forum, of course we all rather not be in this position but we can’t change that. Its just nice to have somewhere to have a voice which you can enter at any time, that is so supportive and thought provoking, because we are going through it together, we are at different stages but can still resonate. Good Luck with your journey x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Newboundaries! Life is constantly changing, we are always moving in one direction or another, never standing still. So nice to have a sisterhood here. I adore all the women on here! BIG hug to you!

Oveewhelmed
      Participant

Hello Braelynn, from one new member to another.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there! So glad you are here!! Warm Welcome!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content