Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bornfree
      Participant

Hi i am new to the website. I have never done anything like this before but i thought it would give me some support in helping me to heal and move on with my life.
      I was abused for a long time from a man i met. He was a very nice man in the beginging. After moving in together he started to be become violent. The longer he stayed the more violent he became.
      One day he was going away so he arranged for me to meet some of his friends. On the way i was taped so did not end up meeting them but went home instead. They told my boyfrie d that i had not turned up so he wanted to know why. I told him i had been raped but he did not believe me but thought i had been sleeping around. (detail removed by moderator) later i found out i was pregnant. My boyfriend spent time doing the maths and thought that yhe baby may not be his. I have never seen him as violent as he was that night. He beat me so badly. He kicked me in the stomach and stamped so hard on my stomach that i lost the baby. Not only that but i would never be able to have children. That was the last time i ever saw him. By the time i came out of hospital he was gone. I am devastated by the loss of my baby and it is something i will never get over and devastated by the fact that i will never be able to have children. I dont think i will ever come to terms with this. I thought it was time i put everything behind me and try to move on.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content