Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ExistingSoul
      Participant

Hello 🙈

KIP.
      Participant

Hey there, hello and welcome. It took me ages to post so just take your time and tell us about yourself when you’re ready. You will find lots of support on here 👍

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Hi ExistingSoul, welcome to the forum 🙂

iwillbeok
      Participant

Hi ExistingSoul, and a warm welcome! I just wanted you to know you are in a very safe, welcoming, non-judgemental space here. All the ladies on here are so supportive. Open up when you feel ready.
      X

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Lovely

welcome to what you are about to discover which is the best forum ever for support and love and guidance

duvetday
      Participant

Hi ExistingSoul, I only recently joined and I feel like this is such a supportive and friendly space. Hope you find it useful too. x

Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

Hello 🤗

Greyskydarkdays
      Participant

Hi existingsoul
      I’m new here too, so glad I have found this place, really helps you get yourself in a good place, we are all here for the same reason, and we don’t judge. Hope you are well, we are all here for you

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content