Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Arky123
      Participant

Hey I’ve been on this group a few months.my first post was deleted maybe too many specific details.
      Im struggling every day living with a controlling abusive man.
      I don’t know what to do any more. I just want to get through each day. Sometimes I go to bed at 6 or 7 pm just so the day is over quicker. I don’t know how much long I’ve got in me too keep going on got two beautiful children.
      Just want to tell my story. But without it getting deleted want to get of my chest because no one else knows the day in day out stuff I’ve got to go through. Because he says it’s all me and I’m mad etc

Watersprite
      Participant

He would say that – they all do it’s like they read the same manual. Abuse is silencing. I get the need to be heard. You deserve to speak your truth. You could speak to womens aid? Or someone in real life? Or post on here leave out names identifying details and anything to do with court and less will be deleted. You are not alone x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content