Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello I’m new to here but not the abuse 😢

godschild
      Participant

Hi Welcome , can yo talk about the abuse and share a little of your story, also read other peoples its very validitng to to read similar things and communicate with like minded people who have gone thro similar and truly un
      derstand xx

Yes I’ve had abuse since my mom was pregnant with me from my dad, I’m now 30 n threw out my life I’ve had Groming,sexual abuse from age of (detail removed by moderator), fell pregnant at (detail removed by moderator), had another at (detail removed by moderator) which was two in a married abusive relationship,I finally left in 2013 only to fall for another abusive partner,he refused to wear protection n fell pregnant whitin (detail removed by moderator), he has since took my (detail removed by moderator),now fighting to get her back,women’s aid have been my rock and with out them I couldn’t of got threw.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi and hugs

I’m so pleased that WA have been support to you, like you with out them and this forum I don’t know what I would have done.

Keep posting.

FS xx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Welcome to the Forum. You will get stronger from posting and reading the posts. Knowledge is Power.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content