Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bluerose
      Participant

Hi everyone I have been out of my abusive relationship (time detail removed by moderator) now, it has taken me (detail removed by moderator) years to be finally rid of him and I am going to my solicitors next week to draw up the paper’s for my Divorce. I have fibromyalgia which I have had for  years (detail removed by moderator),I live in Sheltered housing and it has been my salvation, I have only achieved doing this because of where I live, he cannot get at me here I am so Safe its the best thing I ever did. I wish you all well I have a lot of counselling to go through over the next year

Confused123
      Participant

hey hun

welcome to the forum, post on here whenever u need support, guidance or need to just let it out, counselling will help u loads xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Bluerose,

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for sharing with us. Well done for ending your abusive relationship, it must have taken a lot of strength and courage. I hope you find the support you are looking for here. Keep posting when you can and reaching out for support. I wish you the best of luck with your counselling.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content