Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ariel
      Participant

We’ve been apart for a couple of weeks. I know he doesn’t love me like he says he does or like he should.
      It’s pathetic but I’m scared he’s going to go out new years and meet someone and I’m alone.
      I can bare it, really trying hard not to fold and ask him what he’s doing for new year in the hope he will want to see me.

Texas
      Participant

Hi

I feel exactly the same. If not already, I suggest you block him on all social media etc as that will help you delay any urge to ask.

I understand the pull. You are hoping that after time apart he will realise what he has lost and it will be all roses again. I have to keep reminding myself that this is not true. If it were all roses, he would never have hurt you like this in the first place.

Stay strong. Are there any family or friends you could be with to distract you? Or keep posting on here.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content