Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Empath
      Participant

Hi I’m new to this was recommended to seek support through this by my kids social worker. Read a few posts and can identify with a lot what’s being said which helping me come to terms that the relationship I been in last (detail removed by Moderator) is not right and isn’t right for my kids to witness hope everyone staying strong 💕

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi Empath and welcome, (love your name btw),

Glad the posts are helping you. Feel free to post whenever you need to. Keep reading the posts. You will gain strength, awareness and knowledge from being on this Forum.

There is a collective strength from all the ladies on here. There is a lot of experience, strength and hope which will help you and your little ones.

Confused123
      Participant

HI Lovely

welcome to the site, post about your experience , u will get loads of positive support

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content