Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Okeydokey
      Participant

Hi new here not sure how to post a message

Okeydokey
      Participant

Ok think I got it lol never thought I be back to this place again have had no contact with my (detail removed by moderator) for nearly a (detail removed by moderator) now an it hurts so bad father has care but he done nothing but mentally abuse me for (detail removed by moderator) an use my son as a weapon he says my son wants nothing to do with me an oh just so alone

KIP.
      Participant

I’m so sorry for what he’s putting you through. They know exactly how to hurt us most. Please contact women’s aid for support and talk to a solicitor. Most offer free initial advice. Even if he has care just now that can change. Have you got a legal access agreement. If not please get this as soon as possible. He’s abusing your child and you need to keep a detailed journal of his behaviour and any texts or emails that he’s sent to you. Try to get all communication done via test or email where there will be a paper trail. Be assured your son loves you very much. It just shows how abusive your ex is when he doesn’t support contact between a mother and child. You need to build a support network and women’s aid are a great place to start. Rights for Women have a free legal helpline. There’s also the national domestic abuse helpline where you can get more advice. I share your pain x I’m thinking of you.

Okeydokey
      Participant

KP thank you for reply I hear what you saying I’m just not strong enough 😔he has care with child arrangements I have txts but all I do is find excuses I have no confidence him an his family I so intimidating an in past I’ve had to hear from my son he don’t want to talk to me they have done a job on him it breaks my heart

Okeydokey
      Participant

I really am struggling with how this works an also feeling so alone

KIP.
      Participant

Do you have support from women’s aid? It’s horrible to deal with abusers. Perhaps a contact centre for seeing your child would help when you’re away from your ex and will have support?

KIP.
      Participant

My son used to trigger my trauma, it’s so hard to explain and talk about. It’s a terrible thing when your own child triggers you, are you receiving counselling?

Okeydokey
      Participant

I have no support from anyone I went to woman’s aid on chat but lost connection they said to come to this forum

Okeydokey
        Participant

My son have never triggered me I only got contact as my son would only see me if his dad came so allowed he smokes weed an we have a drink but he would get paranoid an abusive

Anonymous
      Inactive

Okeydokey,
      Has there been a court order about your son? If so did you have a solicitor? I really think you ought to see a solicitor to get some advice. Rights of Women also offer some initial free legal advice which could help you.

Okeydokey
      Participant

I don’t no what to do I miss my boy 💔 his dad can be loving an so nice thought I be with him forever thought he understood me I don’t want no one else I blame myself he always said he never stop my son from seeing me why now as I wanted him out my home when I felt un safe maybe it what I deserved

Okeydokey
        Participant

There a court order I just don’t feel strong enough him an his family are intimidating I had a solicitor only a couple of months ago but I cancelled as he made me think all was good

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi again,
      I have just seen your post on another thread saying he has care because of your mental health issues. Do you have a mental health support worker you could talk to? Hopefully you have some support for your health and can ask advice from them together with legal advice, on how you can safely progress contact with your child, perhaps start with your GP if you have no other health support.

Okeydokey
      Participant

No av have been fine it just lately my mental health as suffered so low due to the situation now

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content