Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      marblesgone
      Participant

So the ex has been away for (removed by moderator) and I really enjoyed the headspace, upset for my daughter as she misses her dad. (Removed by moderator)  he appeared at the (removed by moderator)  window got in, took the phone out of my hand and smashed it before I could phone the police. Managed to get out and into the neighbours house where I phoned the police. They took ages to get there. I am so fed up, thought he was dealing with things like an adult he’s phoned constantly (removed by moderator)  and has said he broke in because I won’t let him see his daughter and then I had a run down of how my daughter will blame me if the police do anything to him. Still blaming my depression medication for all our issues and saying how he tried so hard in our relationship and I did nothing but threaten to leave. So tired of all this had hoped not to get an injunction but feel it may be my only option. He also still feels he can take my daughter out on his own which I have said no to. Can’t believe we’re here again.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Marblesgone xx

What a mind player…. I wonder what he thinks the cause of your depression is….. He needs to take responsibilities for his action all what will happen to him is his fault not yours.

Stay strong and do what ever is needed to keep you and your daughter safe.

Big Hugs

FS xx

marblesgone
      Participant

Thanks, just feel like I am going mad at times he sounds so sensible on the phone hard to believe it’s the same person who climbs into your window. Everything will be reported from now on, not taking any chances.xx

Ayanna
      Participant

Call the NCDV. They will help you to get an injunction. He is dangerous. Stay safe! xxxx

Sadandconfused
      Participant

Can you move? I managed to get to an address that wasn’t known and the police put in window and door alarms and gave me a panic button. This helped me to feel a little more confident but its a really hard road. As others have said get hold of a solicitor and see about getting a Non Molestation order.
      It is amazing how they all read from the same script i’m mad too and depressed and everything is my fault so you aren’t alone at all.

Falling Skys
      Participant

When my abuser was calm and speaking calmly. I would believe everything he said, that I was the cause of all the upset and stress. I believe I was mad. But I wasn’t it was him.

FS xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content