Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hazydayz
      Participant

20 minutes! That’s how long I’d been in bed last night before…the nightmares began? and threw me out my bed almost! That’s the quickest time yet? I went on after to have almost nightmares? for much of the night then the biggy that jolted me awake before dawn. I can’t believe! it was about buried feelings regarding a lifelong friend. Friends since primary school very close we were untill (detail removed by Moderator) years ago, she turned out to be a bad friend in the end! I don’t know why she turned rotton? but she did! My nightmare brought back to me my mistrust of her, as we were about to board a plane for a holiday together. I felt all the same unease of being with her, feeling doomed at being stuck on a plane with her? I felt I needed to escape! Not board the plane! Yes, she had a split personality in the end that I never saw all those years? But she did some emotional damage to a trusting friend for sure! Been laying here in my bed thinking…Odd that my nightmares should now be showing me my other negative experiences? I guess it’s the horror of what those close to us can do to us? If we trust them. Do you think? 💞

Hazydayz
      Participant

At least I’m learning from this one…Maybe there’s a connection to what’s happened in recent years? I guess it’s about being caught out? Having a wake up call? Isn’t it? I wish that Councelling would hurry up!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content