Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Police can’t find the gun, I am now in a real state of panic and have rung to speak to our local police and hoping that someone gets back to me. I feel sick.I think I have to tell them the background so they can find the d**n thing. I am so scared of the fall out. Scared of telling them but scared of not telling them either way its a risk.

KIP.
      Participant

High there, put your own safety first. Having access to a weapon like that is not safe so I would do my best to get it out of your life. Make sure you stress the danger you are in if this gets out and it must be confidential. Do you think it’s been moved because of police involvement?

Anonymous
        Inactive

That is what I am scared of, if its been moved because I reported it then they know that I told the police. I was hoping it would be gone and that would be the end of the matter. Now I don’t know where it is all over again and it feels even riskier now. I cant help the police now other than to tell them all I know which is probably of no use to them.

godschild
      Participant

Who told you were it was, could it have been hoax as to where it was this is too serious to leave now, can you go to your nearest Police station and tell them everything and tell them you may be in danger due to this, you need to have protection.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi godschild,

The police have not got back to me, I am holding on until they do. I overheard a conversation. I am not sure what to make of the whole situation right about now. I don’t go out so going to a police station is impossible. I have to just hope. I don’t want to ring back again I have not been threatened, this whole thing could be a hoax, a sick one.

godschild
      Participant

Sorry I didnt realise you don’t go out, do you have agoraphobia, I have it. Hope the Police get back to you soon, it may all have been done to scare you, keep us posted x

Ayanna
      Participant

You need to tell them that your life is in immediate danger and they need to help you to get out. They must bring you to a refuge. x*x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content