Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Is so difficult…that urge to want to get in touch…but I won’t as I know I’m back at the beginning xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your already there by knowing this , let that information keep you strong to stay away . It is hard to resist that urge of reaching out , I know I’ve done it so many times only to later regret it , it’s a fantasy that replays in your mind , the moment you break the no contact with them your back to the beginning again on the merry go round struggling to get off . Stay strong , you know it makes sense xx

teatime
      Participant

It’s a horrible feeling but just remember you will be so much better if you don’t. We’ve all been through it and we are thinking of you x

Ariel
      Participant

Fight through the urge, it will pass and you will glad you didn’t x

Itsjustusnow
      Participant

It’s a chemical bond from being conditioned. I was (detail removed by Moderator) months no contact when I had to speak to him over something and it took me right back to the beginning of my healing. Please dont do it xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was (detail removed by Moderator) months no contact, found a bag of his belongings, tried to do the right thing by returning them , contacted a family member of my ex to collect , my ex turned up , ended up back there for another (detail removed by Moderator) months of torture , so no don’t even go there , time bares no relevance in these situations, they can sit there and wait for you to slip up , one moment of weakness is very costly emotionally to our well being xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey thanks everyone it means so much your advice and yes I’m sticking to no contact and keeping busy big hugs everyone xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content