Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi ladies I’m into my second day of no contact. I’ve been out a few months and just couldn’t do it before I couldn’t let go(I really believed he would change and we would be happy -so nieve)

Anyway a few months out and I still feel he dictates how I feel gets in my head etc so now I’m feeling a bit stronger I thought I would give it a go I honestly can’t feel any worse without him then I was with him.

I’m a bit tearful as I feel lonely but that’s just the void he has left and not actually him (I think) my life is easier without him i know that now I can breathe I’m just wanting some advice to keep me from messaging him when I’m feeling low. If he can be happy then so can I 🙂

Hope I can do it this time
      Big hugs every one x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi finallysomethingclicked. Im kind of struggling with same im so tempted to give him a right mouthful tell him what a bstrd he is but i guess thats playing into there hands and opening back up the flood gates again i guess were best of just ignoring them as hard as it is i guess that will really eat away at them in the long run xx

Yes my ex hates to be ignored calls it “games” until he used to do it then it’s ok. Yes I’ve had the urge to do the same and to tell him exactly how it’s been for me but tbh he just doesn’t care he would only turn it back into me as always I suppose I e finally given up on him and that hurts, he could do it so easily but my heart still aches so much for a man that really never existed. Thanks for the reply icandothis and hopefully we can do this together xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes finallysomethingclicked my heart aches too. Mine had been messaging other women all along including my (removed by moderator) ive seen the messages saying (removed by moderator). I had it out with him about it and his excuse were that he were on a low point we had just fallen out couple days and id had a miscarriage. Besides messaging her he also messaged his ex whos number he had all along in his phone. Lying comes natural to them my hearts broken but il stick it out best i can. We have to xx

KIP.
      Participant

“The biggest mistake I’ve made in my life
      is letting people stay in my life
      far longer than they deserve”

Here here! Time to be happy and that means letting go of the rubbish I’m married to. Thank you this has helped a lot xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content