Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lilaclady
      Participant

Ive been separated from my husband, with a view to hopefully him changing which I now see is NEVER going to happen.
      Just need some advice, he keeps ringing me every week, few weeks and just completely exploding on the phone. He says its him telling me how he feels. It isn’t. Its nasty. Usual same stuff, blaming me for everything, twisting things etc. I have no decided that no contact is the only way. I had thought about it before. We have a son and currently on shared custody. So just wondered how do I implement NC any advice?

Preparing to divorce him too which I know will be a total nightmare!

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there. Do you have a family member or friend that can act as a go between? That can pass on messages and drop off and pick up your child? If your child is older then a contact book can be used and just brought home with the child. My asvice would be to get a formal contact agreement through the courts because if you dont, he will mess you about and use the contact to harrass you. Also, theres nithing to stop him just keeping the child. Speak to a good solicitor and get something legal in place asap.

lilaclady
      Participant

We share a nanny so she can easily be the go between. I will definitely look into getting a formal agreement done for this. I can definitely see him using that contact through our son to mess with me. For now how do I get the NC done with him before I can get it formal?

Ayanna
      Participant

Can you record his outbursts?

lilaclady
      Participant

Hi Ayanna I have so far written them all down, but I haven’t recorded them I have recorded some conversations (well conversations is a loose term, mostly him shouting at me) we have had in the past but none of these phone calls since we separated. He had the gall yesterday to say he was just telling me how he was feeling and talking to me. Total rubbish!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content