Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

and no urge to contact, don’t i feel proud, dignified and a gain in self respect. I want so badly for him to be hurting, longing or at least me crossing his mind.

betterdays
      Participant

Hi healthy archive I’ve been (detail removed by moderator)days it’s a record in nearly (detail removed by moderator) decades!!!!!!! X

Serenity
      Participant

Fantastic, ladies!

No contact gives you your power back!

Escaped not free
      Participant

Well done all of you. Better days, I agree it’s horrible, the conflicting emotions. I did no contact after I removed myself from the house. I didn’t block his number I simply didn’t reply to any of the texts, emails or phone messages. With getting out of the house and viewing the messages and how they were all about him, his needs, what he needed from me, what I needed to give him. The emotional blackmail I cannot even begin to describe. He actually through text messages and emails would sometimes go through three abuse cycles in one day! Apologetic, begging, emotionally blackmailing, nasty then back to apologetic and live bombing. Not replying does give you a sense of regaining a little control although be aware it can escalate. I ended up being stalked, followed through a tracker on my phone. It’s hard but when I’m feeling deeply sad about what I’ve lost in our relationship I look over all those utterly self obsessed, self serving, manipulative messages I was getting while I was struggling homeless because of him with three children it’s an undeniable evidence that I did the right thing. It’s there in black and white. I still doubt myself but reading over the garbage helps. My few very close friends I’ve shown them to are absolutely astonished, cannot believe he would think this acceptable. Keep going, you don’t know it’s driving them crazy because u have blocked their numbers but trust me it is! X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Can’t wait till I can post a none contact post 😊

betterdays
      Participant

Hi healthy archive it’s hard sometimes I dip in and out of different emotions I suppose I sometimes think has he realized and changed. I did have him contacting me as I’ve a son with him but I’ve blocked him or he will blow my head in x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content