Ssss
      Participant

I am really really struggling… I am broken.. I

Darcy
      Participant

Hi My beautiful angel …. Ssss,
      How are you doing?
      What’s going on?
      This is a safe space that you can talk openly, with lots of amazing ladies on here who are willing to listen to you
      You are not alone my darling
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Ssss

I just wanted to show you some support along with Darcy.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, and I hope you feel able to post again if you need to talk things through.

You could also chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (weekdays 10am – 4pm and 10am – 12pm weekends). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Take care and keep posting,

Lisa

sweet4
      Participant

Tell us, what is going on, we all support each other on here.
      Please keep posting xx

Ssss
      Participant

Thankyou ladies… I have not been on here for a while.. But I escaped from my abuser just over (detail removed by moderator). More (detail removed by moderator) of lots of abuse… One child visits him at weekends.. Lockdown happens and he stays until school… No school…no contact… Until txt message saying he wasn’t coming back and had changed school.. So my child lives with me and visits his father… To I have no contact.. And he’s out of my life… I’m destroyed.. As are his siblings

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content