Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

I’m scared and confused. How do I move forward.
      I thought I was doing ok but no contact is hard.
      I miss his arms around me I miss his lips but how do I miss a lie, an illusion.

SilkyHalide
      Participant

And how do I miss the man who has taken everything from me

betterdays
      Participant

Hi silky halide I feel same I miss it all its horrible these people are like a drug I get what ur saying sometimes it’s difficult getting through a day but we have to be strong x

Serenity
      Participant

I’ve really missed physical intimacy this week. I am a very physical person, and enjoy physical intimacy- but these people are wolves in sheep’s clothing.

They are like a beautifully wrapped parcel, but when you open it up, it’s either got a horrid present inside, or its empty!

My ex had beautiful watery brown eyes. Butter wouldn’t melt. Actually, my gut feeling now is that he’s capable of killing someone in cold blood.

You are a warm, living, loving, giving person. You have all it takes to have a warm, intimate, loving relationship: you just need to find the other half of your walnut shell- one that isn’t rotten. Xxxx

Serenity
      Participant

PS What you are going through is horrific, traumatic bonding. I promise, it will loosen its grip X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content