Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      fizzylem
      Participant

No strength anymore, this has been my life for (detail removed by moderator) really, its worn me out trying to manage the situation, with my childs out of control angry abusive father. I’ve felt constant stress and often distress when dealing with him for (detail removed by moderator) years, it’s taken its toll on me.

Court next, (detail removed by moderator). It would be better to get protections in place for sure, but it is with a heavy heart I do this as Ive tied to manage things for my child by avoiding the court system, cant do it anymore, wish I’d taken legal action sooner now though as I’m feeling done before we even start, Ive got no strength for the battle a head.

(Detail removed by moderator).

Feel so tired and ill, have done fo way too long now, I have no life anymore, this is my life, I really want it all to end and can’t see a way out. Need it all to stop.

KIP.
      Participant

How do you eat an elephant? One teaspoon at a time.
      It’s overwhelming so break it down into little manageable bites. Try to give yourself three tasks a day. Keep things simple. Everything else can wait. Don’t take on any extra stuff at the moment. You can do this as many good strong women have done before. Get support from your local women’s aid or other charities. Sometimes the courts are the only things these men will,listen to,and there’s much more awareness now. Just keep,any evidence you may have. Texts, emails, witnesses and journals. Let your GP know how you’re feeling and access counselling. You’re not alone. Keep posting. You have many friends on here to lean on. You’re building a better brighter future for yourself and your child x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content