Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Velveteenbun
      Participant

Basicslly has anyone had one of these. Do they work and hiw easy are they to get.

I can’t take this to court till after xmas due to wGe slips and legal aid (my current wage slip is too high due to overtime so waiting for my December one). I am planning to collect my son early tomorrow even thijgh his dad has “forbidden” it. I expect a repeat (detail removed by moderator) and him coming to my home even though I have told him now he is jot to under any circumstances or I will call the police. If he comes to my home tomorrow and won’t leave after being asked oncs I intend to call the police, is this grounds enough for a non mol. I just don’t want him coming to the house everytime I do something he doesn’t like between now and it going to court. Even if he is not being overtly threatening or aggressive his presence intimidates me and upsets our son.

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

My solicitor told me hat some judges will not grant if there hasn’t been documented abuse within the last year (I think hats the time limit), however, I was lucky and had a good judge who did grant despite me not having this.

My ex is not allowed within X distance of my house or my son’s school (not his child). He’s also not allowed to harass me nor incite anyone else to do so. It has given me huge peace of mind.

KIP.
      Participant

Record his abuse. I did and used it as evidence in court. Keep your phone on record in your pocket or set up a device somewhere then call the police. He won’t stop until someone makes him.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content