Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

I bump into a relation of my ex, turns out he has become close to his mum again and also my daughter that wont have anything to do with me. I would say that its from her he learnt to be an abuser. I don’t care that they are close or not but he was when ever she was ill make plans to spend his inheritance….

But she is making out I stop him from going, I didn’t like her much because of her bitchiness and way she would cause conflict, but I never stop him or her seeing her. Its just sticks in my throat that they are making me out to be the ogre.

I did have a laugh that he so sad he’s spending time with some one he can’t stand, and I know it will only be a matter of time before they fall out.

Daisy
      Participant

Falling sky’s,
      You ‘ve got them pretty much summed up by the sound of it, , don’t let the falseness of it all upset you,

Daisy
      Participant

Sorry, guess I sent it unfinished,
      Often abusers and their families thrive on the drama, and if there isn’t any they create it.
      He knows it’s untrue, the same as you but once again it’s so easy for them to blame others, even falsely, rather than accept and be honest about their own faults
      I agree hearing the lies about us, hurt -but really we should be laughing it off as the pathetic rubbish it is and be glad that we free.
      sorry to hear how all this has effected your relationship with your children, the abuse is like a pebble thrown in a pond, the ripples extend out so far.
      Sooner or later, they will see through him
      Sending you strength yo hang on in there and hold your head up high
      X x x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thankyou Daisy really need those kind words today. My son is being so much his mouth piece and he’s an adult. I feel like shouting out that woman aid, the police and sexual support team believe me, but for my safety I have to keep my mouth shut.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content