Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

So I finally met who I thought was my mr right after coming out of an abusive marriage. He moved in with me and things were great. Then his colours started showing. He was moody If he couldn’t do something he would shout at me. I couldn’t go do.something on my own with my kids and he wouldnt do stuff with his kids on his own. I always had to go to his mates or his (detail removed by moderator) with him all the time. I didnt like this as I did it with my ex husband then he used it and said I never let him go anywhere alone. Anyway he then started to throw his Exs into the relationship. Slagging me off to them and saying he will go see them now and again. Telling me they would all sleep with him again.
      I became so insecure. Then he would start calling me a crazy jealous girlfriend and telling his Exs I’m crazy. I kicked him out but let him back then all over again. So kicked him out and now he wont come back. I know it’s a good thing but I missed him and begged him to come home but was too late (detail removed by moderator) later he already slept with the Exs.
      He started coming back and using me and I stupidly let him thinking he may come home but he didn’t. He called the police and said I kept messaging him. When i explained that he kept coming back giving me mixed signals he ended up with the warning not to come near me again as it wasnt fair messing with my feelings
      Anyway I listen to the police and stopped messaging him.he then started messaging me telling me all I wanted to hear and I let him use me a few more times. I now find out that when he went to the police and they warned him instead he didnt like it so he went to my work and nearly lost me the job I love. Luckily I’m ok. I asked him why and he got defensive straight away and got nasty to me again
      I hate my life so much

diymum@1
      Participant

hi hunn think you know already here hes another one! i have to say i have been unlucky enough to have had a few just like him. this isnt you apparently 40% of the population have these horrible behaviours. they wont ever change all you can do is stay very clear off him now. hes using triangulation which is an abusive tactic. pitting women against each other so competing for him purely for an ego boost. its at your expense and the other exs. this type of man is pathetic not a real man an insecure wee man. you deserve more so hold in there xx love yourself first for now and youll be so much better to judge the good ones the next time xx

hold your head high

love diymum

Surviving
      Participant

Thank you. Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content