Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

Hi everyone. So he’s been out the house few months. I had no contact and legal stuff started but then a personal thing happened which made us have to talk. It was OK for a bit but now the pressure is really building. (detail removed by Moderator) he’s emotionally abused me and made me feel guilty that he isn’t with his family and he was screaming at me and hang up call. Its set me right back. It’s midnight and I’m not coping. They have to make everything about them. There’s so much more but that’s basically what it’s all about. It’s just really got me today in top of everything else. Anyone know a live chat that I can talk on after 10pm.

KIP.
      Participant

I used the Samaritans and the national domestic abuse helpline. Google charities in your area. Absolutely zero contact is how you recover. There is no need for you to have contact with him. While contact continues you’re simply treating the symptoms not the cause.

KIP.
      Participant

Abusers are selfish self centred liars and manipulators and you pay a price with every contact.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content