Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      FallenAngel
      Participant

Turns out police only got so mich information they (detail removed by Moderator)!!
      Thanks to a relative who lives elsewhere she got her police to ring the police here and this has prompted to (detail removed by Moderator)
      Doesn’t it make you feel not important yesterday she said (detail removed by Moderator)
      Even if the (detail removed by Moderator) at least I got them to do a better one.
      I cant believe it, (detail removed by Moderator).

Right now he is not on bail so he could be outside right now and not get into trouble!!
      I have a marac meeting next week they have labelled me high risk so at least they believe me!!

😢

Daisy
      Participant

It is important, you are important and I’m sorry to hear that you have been let down in this way
      Police, as in all professions or groups of people in general , there are good ones and some not so good, don’t let it put you off calling should you need them at all.
      He may have been released but he is known to them now and if he is hanging about near your home or where you go making you fearful, don’t hesitate to call them.
      Sooner hopefully rather than later, you will get a understanding officer or they will tire of his excuses for being where he has no good reason to be.
      Don’t be put off or take it personally,
      And please don’t give up,
      Hoping it is peaceful there
      X x x

Inneedofsomepeace
      Participant

It sucks doesn’t it! We are already maracc’d he has broken his restraining order and still got bail he’s broken it again and still not. Been arrested yet as ‘they can’t find him’. I don’t think the police realise the damage these men cause.

FallenAngel
      Participant

I know they do good most of the time but to miss out two important things kinda felt they couldn’t be bothered…
      Lets hope they can at least get something from the two things they missed.
      If not he’s going to be laughing thinking he is invincible.
      I cant get over how they could easily of charged it really upsets me the physical proof was there..
      X*x
      In need of peace what happens with the marac

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content