Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi all

I’ve not been on here for a while, I really don’t know where to start.

I have been through a very stressful time or should I say more stressful than normal. My job was made redundant and I was treated poorly by the company, but I have found a new job which I am enjoying.

On top of that I came home, that I am trying to sale so I no longer have to see my ex and he started talking to me normally and I just can’t cope with it. I won’t ever go back but when there is softness in his word I forget all the evil things he has done. This plays with my head more than the nastiness he throws at me.

Will this ever end?

Hopesprings
      Participant

Hi there. I’m sorry to hear things are tough. Well done on getting the new job!

It will end. Sounds like you’re taking the necessary steps so well done. Stay strong and stay safe. And yeah it’s hard getting sucked into the nice games too but you’re doing well x*x

Confused123
      Participant

HI HUn

Congratualtions on the new joob first, secondly my advise to u is even though he is talking nicely, avoid been with him bare minimium , that way he cant get to u by been nice, remember the way he treated u wrong, have faith the house will sell eventually

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you hopesprings and confused123.

You are both so right. I will stay out of his way as much as possible. I know I’m my heart its a mind game. But I can see why I stayed for so long with him as he can when it suits him he nice. X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content