Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Liquorice
      Participant

I feel nothing im just here just me just nothin

White Rose
      Participant

Hi liquorice
      Sorry you’re feeling so down. Is there anyone you can call and maybe have a chat? Helpline might be quiet now if you try them?
      It’s ok to have days when you feel totally in a bubble detached from everything and totally empty of feelings – but if it’s really overwhelming you could you arrange to see your GP?
      You’re definitely not “nothing” you’re a living breathing strong and resilient woman -you just need to find her again inside you and let her out.
      Try to sleep now – things may look better tomorrow when it’s daylight xxxx

Serenity
      Participant

Sorry you feel so low, Liquorice.

Has anything happened? Tell us where you are with things right now x

Liquorice
      Participant

Thank you both. Its been a tough few months i dont see the point of talking to anyone it doesnt change anything, i just end up questioning everything and making my self feel more crazy than he makes me.

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

NO matter how low u feel and how pointless thngs feel, it always good to share with ladies on here, sometimes we just need support and clarification to give us that push to move on and keep going, i take from your last comment you are still with him. It is him that is emotionally and mentally drainig you.

Liquorice
      Participant

Think its just life at the moment i cant seem to do anything right im usless. And im tired

White Rose
      Participant

Not useless. Tired yes – but not useless.
      Try to rest and take a bit of time for you. Spoil yourself a bit even if it’s only a small chocolate bar from kids selection but do it just for you x*x

Liquorice
      Participant

Thinking of ways to make myself feel better, maybe ill try and loose some weight, think he wants me to anyway as the comments are increasing, but ill do it to make myself feel better not him.

Nova
      Participant

Sending Hugs Liquorice..sounds like your having a tough time & if you do anything you do it for yourself! If that makes YOU feel better..go easy, rest up, and if you feel like whatever it is, do it because you want to, to help yourself and give yourself some love! 🌸 You deserve it

Cx

Liquorice
      Participant

I cant seem to make myself feel better, im so sad, i thought i was tired as hes been making me stay awake again but i feel different this time?

Confused123
      Participant

have u been to see a gp, its prob the abuse that is making u feel down and sleep depreivation doesnt help or at least call the help line

fizzylem
      Participant

Feeling nothing is sometimes how people describe feeling depressed; I agree with the above – go and speak to GP. One of the difficulties we all face is finding the right type of support. When we get to the point of needing help, we really need someone to just recognise what it is and what we need but for us this doesn’t always happen – sometimes it takes a bit of perseverance and speaking to a number of different people and professionals. The good news is you have identified that you need to be on here. Talking to the helpline will also be good. Thinking that the Freedom program might help to bring some clarity as well. Isolating yourself, thinking I can deal with it and there’s no one else who can really help will not serve you whatsoever sweetie. You can change this but it means reaching out x

Nova
      Participant

…for sure support, well being is essential before taking any steps, your GP and women’s support groups, also a good friend, on here we try to support each other, Samaritans if your feeling down, sometimes little things make big a big difference.
      There are lots of kind people have faith.

Cx

Liquorice
      Participant

Faith is aomething that has passed me by sorry.im exshausted with everything. I dont want to speak to anyone. I dont want to go out i dont want to see anyone. Im already on medication for depression but hubby says it gives me an attitude problem and makes me argumentative so im trying to reduce the dose i take.

Liquorice
      Participant

I dont feel nothing now, now i feel pain as he just slammed the kitchen drawer on my hand.

lover of no contact
      Participant

Oh Liquorice, he is awful. You are feeling so low and exhausted from him abusing you. He is depriving you of your sleep, putting you in fear with his violent act of slamming the door on your hand. He’s probably huffing and puffing about the place with a hostile, angry face or he is doing the silent treatment tactic.

I used to be so beaten down with the abuse I could hardly function. And the weaker I was, the more he bullied me. He got a great kick out of seeing me badly affected and beaten down, feeling exhausted and weak due to his behaviours. He was laughing inwardly to himself and was getting more puffed up in himself. Pathetic, cowardly men they are that they have to get their kicks out of hurting women and children who are physically weaker than him.

So glad you posted on here for support. Please keep posting and reading the other posts on here.

Could you also ring Women’s Aid and tell them what he has just done and how he is depriving you of your sleep and shouting at you telling you that you are argumentative.

And we know he is the argumentative one. They always project what they are onto us.

Nova
      Participant

Liquorice I feel for you and you need support ASAP.
      Please if it’s safe for you to call WA or text the police.
      Physical & mental abuse is torture & cannot continue,
      WA will talk to you… if you can listen, see what they can do to help.
      There are many ways out

Hugs
      XC

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content