Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      prof fj lewis
      Participant

I posted recently about a court matter where a lot of serious allegations were made against me and the court saw through the lies.
      I spoke to ex last week and asked him why make all the crazy and intensely distressing lies about me.
      (Detail removed by moderator)
      The lies have now backfired on them and he now states he is the VICTIM of his mother’s actions.
      Why can’t he man up and take some responsibility for this?

Confused123
      Participant

ITs a constant blame game with them, never there fault always some one else

Whathaveidone
      Participant

hi prof fj lewis,
      It’s because he’s a liar, a bully and only thinks of himself. He will always make himself the victim and blame everything on you. I’m new here and I’m still with my abuser. Literally everythings existance is my fault with him. I posted my story in the “I’m new” section and have been reading other woman’s posts and have come to the realisation that the characteristics displayed by my partner is not what I thought was “just his personality” and unique to him but these men have such warped, twisted and selfish minds it’s unbeliveable!

prof fj lewis
      Participant

My dad is also an abuser, but I have had no contact with him for a long while. He blames my disability on the reason he is rude and abusive. Being a disabled person is not a legitimate reason to abuse someone. In fact there are NO legitimate reasons to be abusive or violent, even if the victim is able bodied. It is like me going up to a black person and making racist comments and then explaining to them “it is your fault I have made racist comments as you are black”.
      My ex is one horrible person and the abuse has escalated since leaving him. He now wants my new address as I moved from the old place due to his wider family turning up and shouting abuse at the door (I never let them in and told them to clear off or I was calling the police). I do not trust him to have the new address. I still live in the local area and any more harassment at my house and I am moving to (removed by moderator). He states that the actions of the wider family are “nothing to do with me”, however they must be as he must have given them my address for them to be turning up at my home.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content