Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Twisted Sister
      Participant

I have nowhere left to turn (except maybe (detail removed by Moderator) to numb the distress).

(Detail removed by moderator)

clueless

i should have kept my b****y mouth shut!

littledove
      Participant

Please don’t feel this way. You have this forum and we are all here for you.

Are you in the U.K.?
      If you are in the U.K. then there a lot of services that help with Domestic Abuse.
      I’m just not sure where you are.

Can you try therapy? Family? Trusted Friends?

I think you should consider talking to the police. Especially if there is stalking involved as this puts your safety at risk.

Watersprite
      Participant

Hello – it’s completely understandable when things are so difficult and you feel so alone to feel the way you do now. I just want to say you are not alone and agree police have not always been great for me either at stalking when it’s subtle and clever. Keep records keep reporting. Have you tried women’s aid or Palladin ? Positive coping strategies I try to help manage is headspace app ( free at first) candy crush lol a bath walking (different routes) reaching out. You are not alone – we are all here. Just sending warm wishes from someone who understands and knows x*x

Twisted Sister
      Participant

thank you for your helpful replies

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content