Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Plodding
      Participant

Hi I am wondering if anyone else knows what I mean about this and is it typical of n****t s***t? Iv often thought it was just “him” but always thoght something just isn’t “normal” about his responses to things . So I know I can’t say too much on here but things such as taking things to the extreme, maybe being a real martyr, if I say he is controlling he will behave in ways that will ensure I don’t accuse him of this by doing the complete opposite . It makes everything had work and often doesn’t make sense and seems so illogical and irrational like h has totally lost the plot but when challenged about these things he will say it so I don’t accuse him of anything ! He says for example (detail removed by moderator). He wouldn’t participate in basic decisions with me so to avoid me accusing him of forcing me into anything. It feels so horrendously hard work . However I am wondering how much of this can be normal behaviour but I’m thinking 🤔 not ??? Thanks xx

Stargazing1
      Participant

Hi plodding it’s probably not much of an answer but these people who are doing these things make me want to puke. Conflicting messages and mannerisms just to confuse us even more . Also when we have been treat by these people so badly their idea of a joke ain’t funny anymore . They are very clever . The person I’m with has said to me many many times I know how to play the game . Whoa what a big man he is NOT . I’m sure they try to make us think we are crazy but it’s not us it’s them . Please look after yourself x

Stargazing1
      Participant

I’m not sure if anything I’ve written has helped I may have got stuff wrong apologies if I have x

Plodding
      Participant

Thanks stargazing 1 that’s helpful . It certainly is confusing as and I know I have had weird joke comments that havnt felt much like jokes. The weird behaviour is the wY he will stop participating in something /making Decisions with me to avoid me “accusing” him if something . He stopped eating my food for a while that I’d cooked because he said (detail removed by moderator) which made no sense seeing as I’d cooked it . He feels u can’t make jokes at all after I’d tried to address an issue around feeling insulted or belittled . Everything I say to challenge him ends up being a massive drama with weird consequences. I wondered if this was all part of the n****t
      Xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content