• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by KIP..
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadandconfused
      Participant

Thank you to everyone for the kind words on my other post. After a really tough few days I’ve got a grip.

I took everyone’s advice and called NSPCC they agreed that he’s totally unsuitable and it wouldn’t be in the children’s interests as far as they were concerned for contact which was reassuring.

Then I called my Health Visitor this morning and broke down in a state and she said to see the GP. I went in and she was lovely the top and bottom of it is that she can contact Social Services and reopen the case based on her concern that I am still being abused and the impact that is having on the children.

This means hopefully they will be able to prevent further court issues as if a case is open with them that would mean they deal with it if that makes sense?

Feeling a bit better today but then maybe part of that is being all cried out but thank you to you all for listening it means such a lot.

White Rose
      Participant

Good to hear.
      Well done for fighting back and showing your strength!

KIP.
      Participant

Good for you. It feels good to take the power back. Sometimes we are too exhausted to see clearly so take all the help you can. Tackle the big issues on they days you have the strength. On the other days, just stick to what really has to be done. Stay strong x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content