Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ineedtosurvivethis
      Participant

I came back from my break last night only to find indeed a whole smear campaign had been started. My whole past was now known to all in the village and basically according to him everyone is out to get me…! I’m not perturbed by that in the slightest. What bothers me is that I was weak enough to pick up the phone and.speak to him today and everything is my fault. The way he speaks, you can hear the snarling. The vile words, the ‘everyone hates you’ card (wow bothered!), I’m apparently bipolar (that’s a new one!) and then again my fault and him screaming f**k off down the phone in such a way only wild dogs could understand what he was saying. The guy has got worse! I caved by speaking to him. I’m.a bit hurt that he has done all this bitching and then when I mention my friends he’s automatically like telling me I cant hang around with any.pf them. Im like ‘dude we are broken up’ wow….thr next high pitch scream I did not expect. I thought I was in a ditch how I was feeling about him and thought I couldn’t get over him but I think I am more over him Than he is with me. The words, the anger… Christ it was like speaking to the exorcist. I know I shouldn’t have spoken to him but seriously I feel a bit happier for it. Happier in the knowledge he’s a (detail removed by moderator) screw up who still points the finger of blame to me and still thinks its ok to scream at me like a piece of dog poo! We have had the police involved and they have both told us not to contact but we did and this is what has happened. This man os never going to change, he even wants me to ring up SS as they have had a complaint about him and he’s obsessed it was.me who reported him (it wasn’t) and that he demanded I go in there straight away tomorrow and set the record straight and get his reputation clean! Until then he will be whatever way he wants with me! Err…. Well errr ok… I will be with you mate! And that’s called IGNORANCE! The guy has finally gone mad.

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

No contact is the only way to take away his ability to harm you. I know it’s frustrating but it’s honestly the only way. Look up (detail removed by moderator) smear campaign, it sounds you are experiencing a textbook case of it. He is enraged to have lost his control and is trying to hurt you in other ways no ie. by ruining your reputation and trying to isolate you. Engaging with him in any way will just add fuel to the fire and he’ll get a kick out of it. Anyone worth knowing will soon see you rise above it and will question his behaviour, and anyone who believes him are not worth knowing and the ones you ideally need to cut out of your life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content