Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve1
      Participant

I am at home today, alone and have an infection so I am choosing to look after myself and not leave the house today, don’t really feel up to it. I’m going over possible ramifications of what’s happened recently, which I don’t want to keep putting on here, and finding it hard to switch off. I’ve tried watching rubbish and now am about to get under the duvet as I’m so tired. I’m trying to look at this as the way I would feel after ending any relationship, although it is more complicated.

I’m treating it as something I have to get over, which it is and I’m looking at months or more down the line to a place where I may ‘feel better’.

Eve
      x*x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Dear Eve,

I hope you are starting to feel better today. Ending any relationship is hard and upsetting but a relationship where you have experienced abuse is even more so. Please keep looking after yourself and get plenty of support from your local Women’s Aid group and from the Helpline.

We are all here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Eve1
      Participant

Thank you Lisa,

The support means a lot. I have thought of contacting my local WA and when I feel a bit better I will.

Take care

Eve
      x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content